Wednesday, February 26, 2014

to clarisonic or not to clarisonic?

The Clarisonic Mia Cleansing Brush is the best thing to happen to skincare. There are countless anti-aging serums, moisturizing creams and acne treatments, but the Clarisonic is the single product that women of all ages and skin types can and should use.

Regardless of your skin concern and type, this brush deep cleans which, last time I checked, is not a bad thing for anyone to do - perfect skin or not. The brush is so easy to use: it automatically vibrates for 60 seconds while you gently move it around your face, but the effects are amazing. Not only does it deep clean your pores, it preps skin for whichever skin treatment you choose to apply next AND gives your face a natural glow.


image from sephora.com


Shoutout to my sister for getting this for me for Christmas - you go girl! I personally use it three nights a week (overuse can be irritating), with regular face wash or an exfoliator, in order to really clean all the gunk out of my pores then apply my favorite face mask, night cream or nothing at all. I have been using it for only two months and have noticed a huge difference in my skin! It's more clear and radiant, and makes me feel super fresh and clean.

Whether you have dry skin, oily skin, acne-prone skin, wrinkled skin, sun-damaged skin, or flawless skin you would benefit from this brush! It has become a staple in my skincare routine because it is so much more effective than washing your face with your hands, and makes whichever skincare you choose to apply after work magically.

It's an investment, but definitely one you won't regret! If you hear buzzing from the bathroom, you know where to find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment